2022wed30mar3:00 pmMoved OnlineHow to Access Online Housing Department Services3:00 pm
The March webinars will cover how to obtain online support and assistance with rental matters with instructions on how to: Request an in-person or virtual appointment online. How to look
The March webinars will cover how to obtain online support and assistance with rental matters with instructions on how to:
- Request an in-person or virtual appointment online.
- How to look up a property address to find out if it is subject to the Rent Stabilization Ordinance (RSO).
- File an RSO and/or COVID-19 Renter Protections complaint.
- How to file a habitability Code Enforcement Complaint.
- Overview of other LAHD online services.
- How to send general questions to LAHD.
These webinars are for City of Los Angeles tenants or landlords. They are also recommended for persons assisting in the managing of properties such as family members, banks, lenders, trustees, servicing companies, listing agents, and anyone contemplating buying or selling rental property in the City of Los Angeles. These webinars are especially helpful when many people are seeking to stay safe by limiting in-person transactions, but are helpful to know how to best obtain services efficiently at any time that available online 24 hours / 7 days a week.
The one-hour sessions include a Q & A period. Presented by the Rent Division. Sessions will be via Zoom. Register to attend, or call 213-928-9075.
(Wednesday) 3:00 pm