Plan Stamping Protocols with COVID-19 Precautionary Safety Guidelines
Submittal of Plans and Accessibility Design Review Report by Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Consultant
- Request and initial submittal of plans and Accessibility Design Review Report by a CASp consultant must be made to LAHD AcHP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format.
- Once we receive both documents, Accessibility Design Review Report and Plans, they will be assigned to a Rehabilitation Construction Specialist (RCS) for review. The RCS will complete the review within 45 days.
- Assigned RCS will communicate with the customer via email with questions and/or corrections.
- Once an RCS is assigned, all corrected plans must be submitted via email in pdf format directly to the assigned RCS to the project.
Plan Approval and Stamping
- Assigned RCS will notify the customer when all corrections have been verified and ready for plan approval and stamping of the paper plans to proceed with project clearance in PCIS.
- The customer will bring two sets of the corrected plans to 201 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90012 where LADBS has established “Drop-off/Pick-up” area on the south side of the lobby to facilitate the transfer of plans.
- The customer will drop off the plans in the bin assigned to Los Angeles Housing Department. The customer must complete a paper application provided at the designated Drop-off/Pick-up area. In addition to the information requested in the paper application, you must include the assigned RCS’ contact information: email address, and phone number.
- Immediately following drop-off of the plans, the customer must email LAHD AcHP at email@example.com and provide the following information; Project name and address and Date and time the plans were dropped off.
- Submitted plans will be quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours prior to LAHD AcHP verification review, approval, and stamping of plans.
- Assigned RCS to the project will conduct verification review that the plans and Accessibility Design Review Report by CASp Consultant include all the required corrections. Upon completion, assigned RCS will stamp the plans and clear the project in PCIS.
- After plans have been stamped and the project has been cleared in PCIS the LAHD AcHP will deposit the approved and stamped plans back to the “Drop-off/ Pick-up” area.
- Assigned RCS to the project will notify the customer via email that the plans are ready for picked up.
- The Accessible Housing Program will continue to inspect unoccupied developments. We will not inspect occupied development until further notice.
- If you would like to request an inspection, please fill out this form and we will reach out to you within one (1) business days. During the inspection we ask that the project staff accompanying AcHP inspectors is kept to a minimum and a 6-foot distance is maintained from all persons.
Please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or concerns.